Unfortunately, Texas foreclosure laws favor mortgage companies above homeowners to a greater degree than the laws of other states. For this reason, it is essential to understand your rights and get help as soon as possible if your home is in foreclosure or in danger of being foreclosed on.
If you are afraid of losing your home or having an ugly foreclosure in your record because of an income loss, a divorce, an illness, a toxic adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) or another problem, you may be surprised to know that you have multiple options for keeping your house or getting into a more affordable living situation.
Some possibilities to to help you save your home include:
- Get a housing counselor. Loan counselors are professionals who will work with you to find options to stop foreclosure. Because they are familiar with the industry, they’ll be able to point you towards the right solution for you.
- Forbearance. Lenders may sometimes agree to give you time before taking legal action against you. This gives you time to figure out how to repay your mortgage.
- Refinance. You may be able to reamoritize your loan by adding your back payments to your loan balance. However, you’ll need to be back in a stable financial position, since this will probably increase your monthly payments.
- Note modification. You may be able to work with your lender to get a more favorable interest rate or more time to pay back your loan in the long run.
No matter which option you choose, make sure it works for you financially. Almost a third of all foreclosure modifications offered by lenders can actually increase monthly payments.
If you’re already facing foreclosure or none of the above options work for you, you still have a chance. Consider the following options to Stop Foreclosure in San Antonio:
- Selling your home with a Realtor. To avoid a foreclosure, one option is to sell your home with a Realtor. Work with a good real estate agent to ensure that you’ll get the best value for your property. Make sure your real estate agent can work with you very quickly to sell your home so that you can sell it before it’s foreclosed on.
- Short sale. If your home is worth less than you owe, you may be able to consider a short sale. However, you’ll have to work with your lender to make sure they’re amenable to the sale.
- Working with ShapeUp Homes. To avoid a foreclosure, another option is work directly with us. We not only can buy your houses and will be the most flexible buyer you will ever have, but also have some exclusive programs to help homeowners get back on their feet through the process. We understand how hard facing foreclosure is on you and your love ones, so went above and beyond to create programs to help you repair your credit, relocate to a more affordable home, and negotiate short sales for you if need be.
We will not charge a dime for our services, plus there is no commissions or fees for the sale of your home to us. NO repairs will need to be made to the house, and we work hard to create a win-win situation for our clients. We understand the foreclosure process very well and if you decide to work with us, we take care of EVERYTHING. It is that easy!
ShapeUp Homes is here to help you Stop Foreclosure in San Antonio. Call us as soon as possible for a FREE and Confidential consultation at 210.441.4233 or email email@example.com.